Breaking up is hard to do.
I can help — call today for a free consultation
Thorough, efficient and practical representation
I believe that law is a service profession, and the service I provide is candid advice and dependable representation throughout a challenging chapter in your life. As your attorney, my primary concern is keeping you informed so you have all the information you need to make educated decisions about your family’s future.
My approach is to be open and honest about the real-world effects of your family law case. I understand the importance of what's at stake and that stress is greatly increased if you don’t have effective legal counsel to guide you through the family law process.
Learn more about the services I offer here or call 480.719.8088 to schedule a free consultation.
Lawyer 2.0: legal services for the 21st century
- Review case documents online
- Flat fees for uncontested cases, document prep and child support
- Hourly advice and document review for parties representing themselves in a divorce
- Documents e-filed with clerk of court
- No hidden fees, detailed monthly invoices
- Free consultation for family law clients
- Available to meet evenings and weekends at your convenience